First Half of 2017...

was pretty awesome!!!
I'll be updating my blog more often! I have said this before I know. Med school has just kept me terribly busy. I would like to update you all though so I'll put more effort into it :-)

Everything had been going well. Finished my 3rd year of medical school without any difficulty ALL PRAISES TO GOD! I KNOW WITHOUT HIM, THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE!!

My 3rd year schedule was as follows
1. Pediatrics
2. OB/GYN
3. Family Medicine 
4. Surgery
5. Community Medicine at Hands and Hearts for Horses
6. Internal Medicine 
7. Psychiatry
I really enjoyed all my rotations and could see myself pursuing all these specialtis - EVEN PSYCHIATRY!! I was shocked when I realized I was enjoying my psyChia try rotation but I think it had a lot to do with my amazing preceptors!!! Dr. W and Dr. P are amazing.

Okay, gotta run 💃. More updates to come ✌



XOXO💞


Comments