Not Sad

I can feel my faith in God growing as I continue on this journey of mine. I just knew I would have heard about an acceptance to medical school by now but that was not in God's plans for me. The latest news is that I am on 3 wait lists. The wait list is better than a rejection AND I'm wait listed at my top choice and my second choice so that's good. Now, I have to wait for some people to turn down their acceptances as they choose to go to other schools.That's a nerve wrecking reality but hey...who better than to be in this place but me.

Ironically enough, all the "bad news" has made me a better person and a better steward to my God. The first rejections hurt and I cried. A LOT!!! My 1st wait list letter made me cry but I didn't shed very  many tears. The 2nd wait list letter made me sad but I got over it quickly and I continue stay in touch with the school. The latest wait list letter shocked me but I know I have to stay strong and continue to hold on to my faith. My Father in heaven, and not in man, will get me where I need to be.



Happy Easter!!!

Comments