Weeping may endure for a night…but JOOOOY cometh in the morning light!!!

GOD IS NOT THROUGH WITH ME YET!!

At last post, I was extremely disappointed. So disappointed in fact that I cried myself to sleep. But before I went to sleep I reached out to my mommie and my best friend/mentor. Both of these wonderful women reassured me that GOD has GREAT things in store for me. A road so great that I could not even imagine it, they said to me. I did not doubt their words, nor my faith. I did doubt myself however. I wondered if I could have talked a little longer, studied a little harder, done more to stand out. I wondered... I drifted off to sleep... I awoke the next day to prepare myself for a new day. Just as I was about to head out the door A MIRACLE arrived in my email inbox.

NOBODY BUT GOD can turn misery into total victory.
  NOBODY BUT GOD can turn torment into abundant happiness.
    NOBODY BUT GOD can dry your tears and speak to you through his earthly angels.
      NOBODY BUT GOD!!

I am so thankful!
I am so grateful!!
I am so blessed!!!

Now, it is time to do my part again and all I can do is pray that this is it and that HE will see me through this upcoming interview. All I can do is pray that He will never lead me to a place that I'm not meant to be. All I can do is BELIEVE in my GOD almighty for who I shout praises and from whom all blessing flow!!!

Comments