WOW!!

It as been a long time since I have updated my blog!! So much has happened in the 2+ months since my last update. I took the MCAT...oh glory. I've submitted my AMCAS application...to God be the glory. All but 1 of my letters of rec are in...THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I received a secondary from my dream school :D...PRAISE JESUS!!

Now, I am back in school taking neuroanatomy and physiology. This will be the lightest semester I have ever undertaken course-wise but I have some other activities that I am uber excited about that will keep me busy in my "free time." Hahaha! I literally chuckled at the thought of free time. I want this to be another 4.0 semester so I truly do not have much free time.

Anywho...just a quick update. Back to studying I go

xoxoxo,
ME


P.S.
I will get better with my updates. I want this to be a super fun blog as I make my way through this thing called life!!



Comments